Continuing Education Credits
CE credits for the professional organizations listed on the right side of this page will be available for an additional $10 USD with your registration. The number of CE credits depends on the length of the webinar (ex. 3 hour webinar = 3 CE credits).
Our APA CE credits will be co-sponsored by the Colin A. Ross Institute for Psychological Trauma. Note that APA CE credits are available for the live and the recorded webinars.
Trauma Education Essentials has been approved by NBCC for NBCC Credit. Trauma Education Essentials is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC approval No. SP-2994. Please note that NBCC CE credits are available for the live webinars only and do not apply to the recorded webinars.
To earn continuing education credits (CE), you must:
- Purchase the training with CE credits included during check out.
- Complete a quiz on the program content and score 80% or better.
- Complete the evaluation form within the quiz.
- A certificate of completion will then be emailed to you.
It is the responsibility of the attendee to check with their state or provincial board to determine if the CE hours offered meet the regulations of their Board.
How much do the live webinars cost?
- Regular Registration Fee $69 USD
- Emerging Professionals $49 USD
- Students $39 USD
- 3 CE credits available at checkout for an additional $10 USD
CE credits are available from the following organizations:
American Psychological Association (APA)
National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
More to come!